Behaviour Support Practitioner
- $90 - $100+ per hour, with superannuation paid in addition
- Locations: Australia-wide
Benefit from professional guidance as you progress as a Behaviour Support Practitioner in an innovative, growing and supportive team.
- Flexible hours up to full time, work-life balance, competitive hourly rate + super
- Valuable 1-1 mentoring, learning & development opportunities from day 1
- Leadership opportunities in a highly skilled and diverse team
- You’re passionate about creating freedom and social connection for people with disability.
- You value mutual respect, empathy and collaboration.
- You have tertiary qualifications and/or experience in any of the following: psychology, ABA, speech therapy, occupational therapy, counselling, criminology, disability, education, mental health, music therapy, psychotherapy, special education, social work, sociology or related fields.
Click to read on!