Our Current Covid-19 Response
12 June 2020 | 1 min read
We work to find resourceful ways to support freedom, social connection and wellbeing for people with a disability, and this matters more now than ever.
How have we been providing safe and effective Positive Behaviour Support services during the Covid-19 crisis?
- On 28 March, we made the decision to provide telepractice services and no on-site services, to help stem the spread of the virus
- On 08 May, as government authorities began to relax some restrictions in Australia, we resumed some direct, on-site, face to face services
- In June we have resumed face to face services in the majority of services, as this is the type of work we will always seek to provide, where it leads to the best outcome for our clients.
- Via a variety of digital platforms, our clinicians are still providing a full range of Positive Behaviour Support services. We have continued to use telepractice when there remains a significant risk in relation to Covid-19, or where clients prefer this mode of service.
- If you are arranging a face to face service from your clinician, your clinician will schedule this appointment to occur at a place and time that you and they determine is safe, respectful and supportive.
- Your clinician may share a checklist prior to the visit to help manage health and safety
- Our admin team is busy and eager to help you with your referral
- We're continuing to grow as a team, and we're seeking more brilliant new team members
- We’re making a huge ongoing investment in team growth and wellbeing through ongoing in-service training, weekly 1:1 mentoring, and great collaboration
We’re passionate about preserving quality of life for the people we support and making things better during this challenging time.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.
1300 694 625 email@example.com