Senior Behaviour Support Specialist
5 July, 2019
Location: Sydney, Blue Mountains, Illawarra, Hunter
$90 - $110 per hour, plus Superannuation
Do you have a passion for improving people’s lives?
Are you a highly motivated and conscientious clinician?
Do you enjoy designing innovative personalised solutions?
You will be a leader in a friendly and growing team, committed to providing innovative function-based behaviour support in the NDIS.
Ability Consultants is a new and thriving behaviour support practice in the disability sector. We have a growing client-base in the Greater Sydney Area, extending to the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Illawarra.
- You will be part of a friendly and growing team of Psychologists, Behaviour Analysts and Allied Health Professionals, committed to providing high-value, innovative Behaviour support and therapy in the NDIS;
- Work locally, with NDIS participants in your area;
- You can vary your caseload and work-hours to suit your life-balance and goals;
- You will receive ongoing professional supervision and support focused not only on your day to day practice but also your professional development;
- You will operate as an independent contractor;
- You will be a clinical leader helping others in the team to grow.
To commence you will need:
- Experience in conducting functional behaviour assessments and plans with people with disability;
- Tertiary qualifications (in ABA BCaBA/BCBA, Psychology, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or other relevant area);
- Membership of a professional body, e.g. AHPRA, ACWA, ABAA;
- Your own ABN;
- Current driver's license and privately insured vehicle;
- Ability to drive to client meetings, with remuneration for travel costs provided;
- Police check and Working with Children Check.
Immediate start available.