Location: Western Sydney
- $88,800 (including Super)
- Full time with flexible work location
- Clinical Supervision is included and fully paid for
- Work entirely from your home office (equipment provided) with paid travel to local client visits
Join a friendly and growing team of Psychologists, allied health clinicians and Behaviour Support Practitioners.
Ability Consultants provides Positive Behaviour Support and psychology services to NDIS participants of all ages.
Ability Consultants provides Positive Behaviour Support and psychology services to NDIS participants of all ages. We are a growing team of psychologists and we love providing an opportunity for provisional psychologists seeking supervised experience as a well-remunerated member of our team.
Our mission is Freedom and Social Connection through easy access to Positive Behaviour Support. We see a life of greater freedom and social connection for people affected by disability. We are a leading behaviour support service with a supportive and dynamic team across Australia.
To deliver this mission, we focus on learning and development inside our dedicated psychology team. As part of this team you will provide behaviour support (including assessing Restrictive Practices), psychological support, assessments, therapy and make recommendations to NDIS participants and stakeholders.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you highly motivated, conscientious and passionate about improving people's lives?
- Do you enjoy designing innovative personalised solutions?
- Are you willing to challenge yourself and work with amazing people?
- Do you enjoy providing psychological services to help people improve their quality of life?
- Are you focused on continued learning and on developing your own skills?
- Are you self-motivated and enthusiastic about going the extra mile and taking on projects which will enhance learning within the team?
What can Ability Consultants do for you?
You will be part of a friendly and growing team of Psychologists, allied health clinicians and Behaviour Support Practitioners.
- Weekly supervision and mentoring by senior psychologist to meet your AHPRA Internship requirement
- Paid training
- Flexible work-life balance
- Manageable and achievable KPIs
- Highly competitive salary
- Potential for future leadership opportunities in highly skilled and diverse teams.
What does a typical day look like?
No day is ever exactly the same! You could be out on the road, delivering therapy with clients in the morning, and in the afternoon carrying out a psychological assessment with a client at their day program or school. Another day might involve working from home, writing up Behaviour Support Plans, completing clinical notes and making a number of telephone calls.
To commence you will need:
- Completion of a 5-year tertiary education in psychology approved by AHPRA
- Current drivers licence and privately insured vehicle
- Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- High organisation and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to engage in an Individual Learning and Development Plan
As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to provide a work sample. Details of this will be emailed to you.
To embark on your new journey contact Jane Pfaff on 0489 901 027 or [email protected].