Behaviour Support Specialist
28 April, 2019
$85 - $90 per hour, plus Superannuation.
Do you enjoy designing innovative personalised solutions, in partnership with people with a disability, their families and services?
You will be part of a friendly and growing team, committed to providing innovative function-based behaviour support in the NDIS.
At Ability Consultants, every team member has a BACB certification or is working towards one. We pay for tuition, conference attendance and clinical supervision to help our team members meet BACB standards.
Ability Consultants is a thriving behaviour support practice. Too many people with disability are waiting for behaviour services to improve their lives, and we are driven to meet this need. We are NDIS-registered for Specialist Behaviour Support with young people, adults and early childhood. We have a growing client base in the greater Sydney area.
You can vary your caseload and work-hours to suit your life-balance and goals.
To commence you will need:
- Right to work in Australia
- Degree in psychology, or a related clinical discipline
- Experience in the design and implementation of positive behaviour support for people with a disability
- Willingness to undergo training and assessment to obtain a BACB certification (assisted by Ability Consultants)
- Membership of a professional body, e.g. AHPRA, ACWA, AABA.
- Your own ABN
- Current driver's license and privately insured vehicle.
- Ability to drive to client meetings, with remuneration for travel costs provided. Most meetings will be in your local region.
- National Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Immediate start is available.
For more information contact David on 0418 676 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org