Our area of expertise includes complex communication needs and mealtime management for people with disabilities.
Areas of support include:
- Dysphagia (swallowing difficulties)- this includes providing mealtime time assessments and recommendations to support people with swallowing difficulties.
- Speech – support to speak more clearly and be understood
- Language – support for people who may have difficulties expressing themselves or understanding other people.
- Literacy skills support people with reading and writing difficulties.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication – support using different aids such as visuals, key word sign and devices for people with complex communication needs.
- Social Skills – support understanding of the rules for social interaction and awareness of body language, facial expressions and voice tone to improve social interactions.
Your NDIS Package funds Speech Pathology services under the category of “Improved Daily Living Skills”.
At Ability Consultants, we offer an holistic approach. We work closely as a multidisciplinary team. Services include home-based sessions and community-based session such as at work places, day programs and educational settings.
For enquiries regarding therapy services, please contact ability consultants – ph: 1300 694 625 or email@example.com